U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Maintenance Shop Design-Build, King Salmon, Alaska
KOMAN, designed, constructed, and commissioned a new 80 ft. long by 40 ft. wide by 16 ft. high (eave height) maintenance shop for vehicle maintenance, welding, and woodworking.
- Clearing, grubbing, site grading and drainage (gravel finish)
- Concrete foundation, floor slabs and aprons.
- Pre-engineered superstructure with insulated wall/roof panels.
- Insulated personnel doors, five OH and energy efficient windows
- Oil fired boiler, in slab radiant heat tubing and overhead fan units.
- New pole-mounted transformer electrical service.