U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service,
Contract Amount: $1,519,643.00
Design, construct and commission a new 80 ft. long by 40 ft. wide by 16 ft. high (eave height) maintenance shop for vehicle maintenance, welding and wood working.
Work included the following:
- Clearing, grubbing, site grading and drainage (gravel finish)
- Concrete foundation, floor slabs and aprons.
- Pre-engineered superstructure with insulated wall/roof panels.
- Insulated personnel doors, five OH and energy efficient windows
- Oil fired boiler, in slab radiant heat tubing and overhead fan units.
- New pole-mounted transformer electrical service.
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service – R7 Contracting and General Services, 1011 E. Tudor Rd., Anchorage, Alaska 99503